Holiday is Nice


(29/09/09)

Today is a very sad day for me coz i just slp for 2 hour and den nid to wake up to fetch my sister and brother to school at 6am...After fetch they all to school is alr 7am when i reached home so i continue slp back but den just slp for 3 hours only...I really wanna to get crazy ady....as my Da Jie (Natalie Teo) says Chy Weng is a vampire....=.=
Really hope my time will back to normal and i can slp like a normal ppl...
Today class is 12pm-6pm but when i reached college i went to AC to find my baby Benny and baby Jason for lunch...den the Da Jie came also....ji ben la her skip morning class becoz she overslept...XD

At 6pm all of our class finished, we went to AC again bcoz the Da Jie wanna to get her dinner there....tat time, i received the msg from my mum asking me to take ktm to Mid Valley to meet her...WTF...i rejected her by using the reason ktm damn pack at 6pm and the baby Benny no free to fetch me there also....hahaha....so I just folo Baby Jason car to Shah Alam ktm Station to back home...wat a tired day...>.<

When I reached my home, I saw my bed have a plastic beg den open see see is a T-shirt tat my mum bought it for me....


Hush Puppies T-Shirt = RM 109.90
it's too expensive =.=

(28/09/09)

The day back to college...sigh...is 8am class again make me DAMN pissed off....coz Monday nid to wake up early morning to prepare to go to college...But luckily I drive to college coz my parents and my uncle still at Genting Highlands...
When finished my class at 2pm, i drive back home quickly to have a nice slp...who know i can't slp at 3pm so tat decide to watch the new Hong Kong drama 1st episode....^^


This drama "有营煮妇" is all talking bout housewives and i dunno whether is a nice drama o not...
dun fuck it...just watch la...who ask me can't slp well at evening and night....

(27/09/09)

Alr enjoy from 24/09/09 till now coz my parents went to
Penang ---> Thailand --->Home --->Genting
hahaha....everyday late slp and wake up late also no ppl scold...wat time eat and wat time i wan play also no ppl care....wat a wonderful holiday for me...XD

So today my parents went back home from Thailand just becoz they scare the money they giv me is no enough and the car petrol is going to finish...so just went back to giv me add petrol and giv me my money...But den they have bought alot of Thailand stuffs...


SMIRNOFF Black Ice
Vodka + Lime Flavour


Instant Noodles tat same brand but different flavour


Tomyam Instant Noodle


The Soya drink my parents bought from Thailand and all types they bought per box....XD

END

THX FOR READING AND GOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE SRY YA........
IF DUN LIKE MY BLOG JUST FUCK OFF DUN TTLY......