Sunway Pyramid + Dinner + ZOUK


Monday (21/09/09)

Wake up at 11am to take my breakfast wif my cousin and my family....after tat my mum ask me to take my cousin brother to Sunway Pyramid bcoz he nvr been here for 9 years alr...so I bring them to Sunway Pyramid just to Shopping...=.= WTF ask me to shopping....We hanging there from 1pm to 5pm...wat a tired day...=(


The Ireland's Potato we bought outside the cinema....


My Cousin and his gf & Me


My Java Chip Iced Blended


My Cousin Sister


My Sister wif her Mocha Iced Blended


My Younger Brother




From Sunway, we back to Klang to take our dinner at a Restaurant wif our parents...








All tis is the food we eat but nvr take all food laa....bcoz i'm lazy to take out the camera....>.<

At Night, Baby Benny Goh Way Ming ask me to go club at The Curve but after that they chg the plan to ZOUK....wat a nice club tat i hope i can go...but today my parents let me go...woohoo...my 1st time to ZOUK.....=)



The entrance of ZOUK



The Baby Benny Goh Way Ming


~ Me ~


I reached there about 12.15am and went back at 2am sumthing....the club is nice and i really like it...and i really drunk in the club...=( lucky no block at highway and safely reached to home...=)

END

THX FOR READING AND GOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE SRY YA........
IF DUN LIKE MY BLOG JUST FUCK OFF DUN TTLY......