What a Sleepy Day


Izit I still in the holiday mood????
just don't know y i can't slp on time....=.= maybe is bcoz i still cannot 4get ''u'' and always waiting ur call at midnite...still remember we always talking on phone at midnite till 5am and nvr get sleepy but is happy =)
long time no have tat kind of feeling alr but still i miss u and love u
Can "u" just "Forget about your bf and meet me at the HOTEL ROOM"....:P jkjkjk

Back to today topic, as usual i slept at 8am but wake up at 8.30am bcoz of my father =.= He knock my door but i ignore him so he just use the key to open my door and wake me up just for asking "U wan to breakfast (BAK KUT TEH) wif me???" WTFFF but my class at 10am so that nid to rush to college and no breakfast wif my parents...

In train, i fall in slp again...so SOHAI becoz i slp till knock on the train mirror side for twice and the fellow who sit beside me keep looking at me....LOLZZZ....he think i wan bang the train...hahah....
When i reach college tat time it was late, so i meet up Baby Benny, Baby Jason & Natalie Da Jie breakfast at AC and late 1 hour to enter class...but the lecturer is SUCK bcoz she just giv a question and let us do for 2 hours...

After finished all my class today, Me and Natalie went to Starbuck "Gossip Moment" again...wahahaha...till now i just reached my home and i really slpy but can't slp =(
so i blog lorrr.....
off to shower now....BYE~~~

END

THX FOR READING AND GOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE SRY YA........
IF DUN LIKE MY BLOG JUST FUCK OFF DUN TTLY......