Semester Break


Friday (18/09/09)

Suppose go to college tis morning but I'm so tired so just skip all the class and wake up at 11am....
dunno y everytime when i skip my class sure have many ppl call me in the early morning...=.=
but I still wake up in 11am bcoz Benny Goh Way Ming say wanna to come Klang find me...
so while waiting him, I started watch 古灵精探B episode 1....


is a funny drama....haha...XD
I watch tis drama till midnite and finally i watched till episode 14 in 1 day....whole day sitting in front the pc.....

Saturday (19/09/09)

As usual I wake up at 1pm in holiday and take my lunch wif breakfast together....
den i continue watch 古灵精探B episode 15 but my dad ask me to help him at office so i just drive to my father office to help him till 6pm....

At night, Me & Johnson went to my fren Marriage Party and just went back home coz i really drunk and can't tahan ady bcoz kena force to drink MARTELL mix wif HEINEKEN....=( so lousy laa me....and now i still in the drunk *mode* but i wanna to continue to watch the drama even i feel slpy and my face is red like a barbie doll now....just cannot 4get "her"...I really miss u....=)

END

THX FOR READING AND GOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE SRY YA........
IF DUN LIKE MY BLOG JUST FUCK OFF DUN TTLY......