Putrajaya + Free Starbucks Drink & F&N Drink


(07/10/09)

I really dun like tis month becoz it is the last month for tis Semester...So means tat, all the assignment and test is coming....>.<
For me, friday have two assignment to hand in but I haven touch anything yet till now...powerful right....I'm gonna die soon...LOLX....duno why tis semester like no feeling wan to do any assignment...SAD CASE....T_T

Today i went college in the early morning to breakfast wif all my baby...^^
Another reason for me going there is bcoz the Da Jie jio me to go Starbucks to take the free coffee coz Starbucks have a event "GOOD COFFEE DAY" but den she bcum "pilot" again...sigh...wat kind of da jie lai....>.<
After the Da Jie and Baby Jason went back, Me and the Baby Benny went to Starbucks to take the free coffee and we nvr queue long bcoz of my POWER...yummy~~~


My Starbucks Coffee
is too sweet =.=


Baby Benny Starbucks Coffee

After took the Starbucks Coffee den I went to my class and Benny went to free lab coz he break time....When my class finish at 12pm, Me and my classmates went to concourse and again
F&N giv free drinks....but tis is more worst bcoz they no allow u too choose the flavor u like...
i took twice also get tis same flavor =.= STUPID!!!!


Me & Benny take da same 1

(02/10/09)

As usual, I finished my class every friday at 12pm den lunch wif Baby Benny and Jason at AC....
While waiting the Da Jie finished her class, we chatting at AC...Suddenly the Hooi Yi came and ajak us to play pool wif her...none of us agree tat bcoz she is too expert in pool >.<
After she keep asking us for many times, finally we agree and go play pool wif her....
Hooi Yi is too expert ady =.= Coz i nvr win her 1 round also in the pool 8-balls....

This is the photo taken by Natalie Teo Mun Yee at pool that times


Me & Benny talking there after finished play but Jason still challenging Hooi Yi



HAHAHA....FINALLY.....:P

Den following the time is help Venice to take her assignment photo....
We all went to Inti College classroom to take her assignment photo....But is awhile only...
After that, Benny wanna to go to Putrajaya to the his passport....So we all folo him go...
The Baby Benny, Indo Navind skipped their 3pm-5pm class to go PutraJaya...=)





Nice post right????


is Me




Promoting her camera...XD


END


THX FOR READING AND GOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE SRY YA........
IF DUN LIKE MY BLOG JUST FUCK OFF DUN TTLY......