Sunway Pyramid + M.O.S Presents STEVE AOKI @ Christmas Party + Sophia Birthday Party


(25/12/09~26/12/09)

Christmas Christmas Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL MY BRO & FRIENDS

It was a special day for me because I really celebrate it whole day and thank all my friends that with me whole day...

Christmas Eve that night, I attended the BBQ party at Johnson Tee house and it look like just a secondary school friends gathering but had a lot's of fun there...

The next day which is Christmas Day, Johnson Tee had booked the movie ticket for me and some of my friends...So, we went to Sunway Pyramid to watch Avatar 3D...
For me, the beginning of the movie is damn boring until I fall in sleep but when the movie reached to the middle part, it look like damn nice the graphic...

In cinema,



Me


Johnson & Mee Koun


Chee Chuan


Tzann Yuh, David Gan & Song Ho

This is all the friends that together with me from 11am till 8pm!!!

After movie, most of us are hungry but seem Sunway is fucking jam, so we decide to back to Klang to have our dinner...The best choice of a group of friends to have their dinner is STEAMBOAT


BE BE HO STEAMBOAT RESTAURANT






After finished our dinner, I have to rush back home and prepared to go back Sunway again to join the Suriamas Gang at M.O.S

The event at M.O.S is AWESOME because Euphoria presents DJ STEVE AOKI to party at Christmas Night...He is a multiple award-winning celebrity mix master...

In M.O.S,




Can see so many people in the dance floor

After Christmas celebration then turn to Sophia Birthday at 26/12/09 which means all the Suriamas Gang still in M.O.S



Me & Birthday Girl Sophia

At 3am when M.O.S was close, we back to Suriamas and they did a birthday party for Sophia...


All Suriamas Gang...woohoo


Benny & Sophia & Me

Benny was late that night because he went back home then only come to Suriamas so that he miss the whole group photo...

The Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & Sophia Birthday bring me a lot's of fun and party like a crazy people...hahaha...but I enjoy it...

END

THX FOR READING AND GOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE SRY YA........
IF DUN LIKE MY BLOG JUST FUCK OFF DUN TTLY......