M.O.S @ Milkshake


(09/12/09)

Followed Natalie Teo to M.O.S because her working friend want to go there to get the Ladies VIP Card but in the end her friend ffk her again...sigh...thought can know more chicks but just know her sister Joo Yee that night...
Pity Benny forced by me to go and M.O.S was fucking empty that night...
Joseph and Steven also went there after we reached...


Benny, Steven & Me



Me & Natalie


Me & My dear Joo Yee


Inside M.O.S, Ssense open 2 jug Carlsberg to treat all of us...


Me & Budak Zhao Tut Steven


Again Me & Joo Yee and she look like shy that night and taller then me...=.=''


Ini budak juga taller then me...=.=''


Joo Yee was drunk ady and she abit zhao tut


At the car park, me and Jason don't no doing what there coz i also drunk ady...
Can't remember liao...>.<

This semester break i really club too much and maybe will get club phobia soon...wahahaha
ok is time for me to shower...enjoy reading

END

THX FOR READING AND GOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE SRY YA........
IF DUN LIKE MY BLOG JUST FUCK OFF DUN TTLY......