Pavilion KL


(02/11/09)

Today is my last exam paper for this semester and I feel so happy coz
the Da Jie Natalie promise me wanna bring me go gai gai when the day i finished my final exam
and she DID IT !!!

So, the baby Benny and baby Jason are tagged along too...=)
After we discuss so many places to go in Asia Cafe
but the final decision also make by the driver "Benny"

I'm the one who quick noisy in the car coz i keep try to bully the baby jason
and the baby Jason keep asking the road to KL....=.=''

In Pavilion, we decided to watch "Poker King" and the show time is at 2.40pm
and the movie ended around 5pm like that...


Poker King is so so only the movie but is quick funny
but i still like to watch Louis Koo act in movie...=)

For more information or photo about Me & baby Benny &
baby Jason & Da Jie Natalie
at Pavilion, pls feel free to visit :


END

THX FOR READING AND GOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE SRY YA........
IF DUN LIKE MY BLOG JUST FUCK OFF DUN TTLY......