Papa John's Pizza + The Curve @ The Library


(11/11/09)

After finished my dinner at Pappa John's Pizza, i send my father friend back to hotel,
then i continue to enjoy my holiday by finding Benny and Joseph Phuah Gang at
The Curve @ The Library

It is a pub so they don't care what we wear also...=)
By the time reached there, Me and Benny just know that is
Venice Tan Birthday
and Joseph they all are celebrating her birthday there...
Is really a nice pub but is too far from my home....>.<

This is some of the photo from the Library and more photo
at Joseph camera but he haven send me till now...





Steven KO by 2 bottle of JACK DANIEL's and donno how many bucket Corona
He really zhao tut that night...

(10/11/09)


Went to Pappa John's Pizza with my father friend that came from India.
The Pizza is nice and have vegetarian pizza and non-vegetarian pizza =.=''
We order 2 pizza there...
1 is vegetarian and 1 more is chicken pizza...
The taste is nice but is expensive because just 2 pizza
and the bill is RM77++
YOU SHOULD HAVE A TRY!!!!!!!

END

THX FOR READING AND GOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE SRY YA........
IF DUN LIKE MY BLOG JUST FUCK OFF DUN TTLY......